Wednesday, March 11, 2009

:(


coco didnt seem too well yesterday, I was not sure why, he wasn't active, didn't drink, didn't eat and not like his usual self. I was very worried, so worrid for the entire day. I kept a close watch on him and made sure he was eating and drinking. I didn't see him drinking any water for the whole day. coco was dropping wet mooshy poo and it was getting worst. I decied to call the vet and book an appointment for a checkup that evening. I got to the vet at 7.50pm for an 8 pm appointment and waited until 8.45pm until I was called in. The vet did temperture check, breathing and the genral outlook on coco, and suggested that there was no obvious problem to coco. Then again she said that he is not an expert in rabbit and decided to refer me to a lady who was an expert in rabbit. It's ridicilous since I clearly booked an appointment for coco who is a little rabit in, and they had clearly asked what specific type coco was in and booked him in for an appointment. Wasn't expecting for the vetenarian to be so clueless????
She gave me two syringes to give coco water when I told her that he hasn't been drinking, and took us out to get an address written by the administrator to go to a rabbit doctor. All of this which just took 10 minute maximum for $51. I wouldn't mind becoming a vet right now and see someone else
s rabbits and have no clue about what im doing and charge them $51.
Anyway, coco seems a little bit better today, he jumped out of his box in my room and ran around in the morning. He started running around, eating and drinking this morning, before I lef tfor school.

No comments: